You’re offline. This is a read only version of the page.
- Session 26: Modern React-JS Development with App-Owns-Data Embedding
This Dev Camp sessions builds on the previous session from August 2022 which introduced the key concepts of Modern React-JS development and walked through a developer sample which implements User-Owns-Data embedding. In this session, you will learn how to create an SPA application with modern React-JS which implements App-Owns-Data embedding for a multi-tenant environment using the App-Owns-Data Starter Kit. This session will demonstrate a strategy for managing embed token lifetime and auto-refreshing embed tokens before they expire. Attendess will also learn how to add popular features to an App-Owns-Data application including the ability to export reports to PDF and the ability to edit existing reports and to create new reports.
What Campers Will Learn:
- Understanding App-Owns-Data Application Architecture
- Designing a View Model for a Multitenant Application
- Designing a Functional Component for Embedding Reports
- Managing Embed Token Expiration
- Providing Users with Export-to-File Commands
- Designing a Self-service Authoring Experience
Campers should review and understand the concepts discussed in the August 2022 session before attending or watching this session.
Sesssion Links and Resources